Mold, Odors, Viruses, Bacteria, VOCs
No fumes, no harsh chemicals. ODOROX® technology is 100% green, non-toxic technology that can be safely used around humans and animals while scrubbing the air of biological and chemical contaminants.
The Odorox® UV hydroxyl generating technology does not use any chemicals or create any toxic by products but merely mimics the earth’s atmospheric cleansing process and brings it indoors. The earth has used this same technique for millions of years proving effective and safe for humans, plants, pets etc.
ODOROX® has designed a number of different products to work in a wide variety of industries and uses. The technology has been applied in slightly different ways so that the applicable machine will work on the intended task and the unit will be a size and structure to fit the environment.
HGI Industries announces FDA Approval of the Odorox® MDU/Rx™ device for use in medical facilities – Click to read the Press Release.
Read more about Odorox® Hydroxyl Generators
100% green, non-toxic technology
The most advanced solution for eliminating odors, decontaminating surfaces and purifying the air. Our hydroxyl generators mimic Mother Nature’s naturally occurring process for cleaning and purifying our atmosphere.
ODOROX® equipment can be used to solve any indoor air problem. These systems harness green technology to provide the most effective and efficient solution to eliminate odors, decontaminate surfaces and clean the air. From residential and commercial to industrial and agricultural applications, the ODOROX® line is up to the challenge.
A non-toxic, economical, solution to some of the toughest odour and bacteria problems in the world today!
Revolutionary Hydroxyl Generating Technology (Odorox® Technology)
- Used in a large variety of applications
- Can be operated in occupied spaces (people, pets, plants and food).
- No chemicals used or created in process
- Kills odour, mould, mildew, bacteria and viruses in the air and on surfaces
- Replicates the naturally occurring molecules that are created in our atmosphere when the sun’s ultraviolet rays react with water vapor
- Completely safe and extensively tested
- Does not damage furniture, carpets, wall coverings, fixtures, etc
- Simple to use